Sunday, February 1, 2015

Yes! A new blog to feed my vacation addiction!

So... my husband suggested I start blogging about my vacation "addiction".  I've been writing reviews here and there on Trip Advisor for a few years now.  Cruises, Las Vegas and Disney vacations are my drug of choice.  I love luxury hotel experiences but I only like to do it if I can score a great deal!

I'm going to cross-post my existing Trip Advisor reviews here as well as start documenting my planning process for upcoming vacations.  I'll also share the occasional random travel related Deals that I run across. :) 

Here is my member page on Trip Advisor that lists the various reviews I have done and photos I've posted:  My Trip Advisor Page

I currently have 17 Trip Advisor reviews with 34 helpful votes and would love to have a bunch more! :)

1 comment: